Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm managing portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. We promote a performance-based culture with potential for significant career advancement. Our highly competitive compensation plan includes complete coverage of monthly medical, dental, and vision premiums (less deductibles), paid time off, as well as an exceptional 50% match on 401(k) contributions up to the maximum amount allowed by the IRS.
The System and Data Analytics - Business Analyst is a critical role in driving results in the Private Client US Sales Group. The Business Analyst works across all internal US Sales teams to help them achieve their business objectives by striving for streamlined project completion and overall process improvement. Your work may include problem-solving questions that management has about results or proactively identifying areas for improvement based on your own analysis of the business. You will also have the opportunity to lead and perform complex business analysis in an evolving systems environment that impacts groups within and outside of US Sales, and will develop a broad understanding of the Fisher Investments Marketing and Sales process. Your fact-driven analysis will be a key contributor to the success of US Sales, which ultimately builds the success of the firm.
- Partner with the business to develop an understanding of business processes, assess end user needs, and evaluate suggested projects
- Collaborate with IT and utilize knowledge of application features to provide solutions that meet business requirements and to resolve questions related to process changes impacting assigned software group
- Drive product roadmaps; assessing the suitability of products and providing direction to software vendors and/or IT to ensure products meet current and future business objectives
- Provide ongoing system support; making decisions related to products and issues, identifying those issues that need to be escalated
- Elicit, analyze, and document detailed business requirements
- Create process workflow diagrams
- Maintain documentation of assigned products
- Create testing plans and provide training related to any changes made to software/new software implemented
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Project management experience and/or application support experience with working knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience creating business requirements documents and process workflow diagrams
- Strong technical aptitude; learns new processes and systems quickly
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to multiple audiences, including various levels of management
- Ability to query data through the use of SQL
- Experience with Jira or similar software
- Experience with MS Visio or similar software
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.