Fisher Life Planning is a separate service from Fisher Investments, focused on helping older adults with the non-financial challenges of aging. The Life Planning Counselor works as a dedicated resource for clients, acting as an unbiased thought partner and resource to help clients navigate the aging process. This role is a unique opportunity to use or build your knowledge and expertise, as well as help our clients face the twists in the road ahead.
As a Life Planning Counselor, you will build relationships with clients, keeping what’s most important to them top of mind as you educate them on challenges they may not be prepared for, help them make decisions and navigate challenges as they come. You will empower each client to approach aging with confidence and peace of mind.
- Be the expert. Our Life Planning Counselors are the firm’s experts on aging. In this role, you’ll be responsible for using this knowledge to advise and guide clients through a foundational planning process and, more importantly, through the challenges of aging.
- Build something that’s never been done. You’ll help shape our service framework with feedback directly from clients and your experience. Life Planning isn’t just new to Fisher—it’s new to the market, as well. This requires adaptability and big picture thinking.
- Have an impact on our clients’ lives. We focus on the best interest of our clients, and they need our help navigating the aging process. You will be there to guide them—keeping them informed, comfortable, and prepared by building a unique relationship, identifying their needs, and providing actionable advice and support for their future.
- Grow with us. Invest in your own development through new experiences and on-the-job training in the field of aging. Work with us to train others inside Fisher Life Planning and across the firm. And help us to continuously strive to help our clients in ways they can’t find elsewhere.
This is the role for you if:
- You thrive in client facing roles
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- You pride yourself on your superior organization
- You enjoy process and document management
- You have an analytical mindset, understanding both the big picture and the smallest details at the same time
- You maintain a constant baseline of risk awareness and best practices in a regulatory environment
- You are flexible in dealing with multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Background in Gerontology
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
- Aging landscape knowledge
We invest in the benefits that matter most. In addition to a competitive base salary with a rewarding bonus structure, Fisher Investments also offers great benefits including 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision premiums, plus a 50% 401k match—all the way up until the federal maximum.
Are you ready to make your impact? Apply now.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.