Are you looking for a great place to work and grow your career? Come join our Fulfillment team, which supports our rapidly growing, international investment firm. The Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for fulfillment marketing, office supply requests, maintaining client files, shipping and receiving functions and hospitality functions.
The ideal candidate for this position is well organized, flexible and can work under tight deadlines.
• Data entry of prospect and client information
• Monitor office supply inventory
• Sort and distribute incoming mail, faxes and packages
• Process outgoing UPS, DHL, and FedEx shipments
• Prepare marketing kits for prospective clients
• Outstanding people and communication skills
• Well organized, flexible, and attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Proficient in desktop PC's, printers, and scanners
• Shipping and receiving experience a plus
Fisher Investments offers an impressive compensation package including full coverage of insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision, a 50% 401k match, as well as generous paid-time-off.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER