Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Program Manager
Are you passionate about digital media and looking for a new role where you can design and execute direct response marketing campaigns in the paid search channel? Do you enjoy learning new technologies and want the opportunity to have an immediate impact on client acquisition?
We have an exciting new opening to help create the direction for Fisher Investments’ growing marketing team as a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Program Manager. You will have the ability to play a key role in establishing and developing ongoing paid search strategy that will help take our business to the next level. We are currently searching for highly talented individuals to join our Marketing team in our Camas, WA or San Mateo, CA office.
This is the perfect role for you if you are looking for the opportunity to:
- Design, manage and execute paid search campaigns to meet and exceed our client acquisition and ROI goals
- Create and implement on-going testing plans for ad copy, landing pages, betas, etc.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and build actionable plans to improve performance and ROI
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to internal management
- Propose monthly and quarterly budget allocations with a goal of maximizing ROI
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid search channel
- Conduct industry/competitive research to stay ahead of the curve and protect our brand
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Expand our marketing reach by learning about new technologies and trends in the field
So what do you need to have in order to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum 2+ years relevant online marketing experience, with a track record of success in direct response marketing through the paid search channel
- Proficiency in Google AdWords and Bing/Yahoo (Google AdWords Certified preferred)
- Familiar with keyword generation, estimation and bidding automation
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience designing and executing paid search campaigns
- Knowledge and experience using 3rd party software to perform duties, including but not limited to Marin Software, Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search or Google Analytics
- Experience in mobile advertising a plus
- Proven ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment. Are you ready for the challenge? Apply now!
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.