Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm managing portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. We promote a performance-based culture with potential for significant career advancement. Our highly competitive compensation plan includes complete coverage of monthly medical, dental, and vision premiums (less deductibles), paid time off, as well as an exceptional 50% match on 401(k) contributions up to the maximum amount allowed by the IRS.
The Marketing Business Analyst is a critical role in driving results in the Marketing Group. The Analyst works across all internal Marketing teams to help them achieve their business objectives by providing high quality operational support for marketing lead generation campaign executions. You’ll coordinate with both internal stakeholders and outside vendors to drive projects to completion; develop, document and continuously enhance business processes through proactive identification, investigation and creative problem-solving. You will also have the opportunity to identify and analyze new marketing opportunities in an evolving marketing technology landscape, and will develop a broad understanding of the Fisher Investments Marketing and Sales process. You will be a key contributor to the success of Marketing, which ultimately builds the success of the firm. A successful candidate is someone who is both technically strong and business savvy, with a passion for making an impact through operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Partner with global marketers, analysts, and developers to translate campaign strategies into workflows and project plans. Coordinate the implementation of each campaign components to ensure on-time and high quality delivery
- Identify best practices and leverage technologies to improve prospect experience, lead funnel conversions and campaign ROI.
- Drive lead data quality improvement through on-going process enhancement and automation. Coordinate email and landing page QA process. Investigate issues related to lead capture, cleansing, assignment, and attribution.
- Capture and document business requirements for system enhancements from global marketing team. Collaborate with IT and or outside vendors to brainstorm and evaluate solutions that meet current and future business objectives
- Provide ongoing system support for content management, web analytics, email marketing, project tracking and other tools; conduct trainings and provide ad hoc support to global marketers
- Help the design and execution of A/B and multi-variate testing; synthesize and communicate insights / recommendations
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager or Campaign Manager in marketing / lead generation
- Hands on experience with web analytics, digital content management and marketing automation tools required; power user of Excel; experience with SQL and scripting languages preferred
- Project management experience with working knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies, and expert in creating business requirements documents and process workflow diagrams
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction, capacity for learning new systems and skills quickly, and willingness to share knowledge and teach others
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Operational Research, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.