Are you the type of person that enjoys crossing the last item off of your to-do list? Do you like organizing events and coordinating activities? Do you want to work with a friendly and high energy team of people who are all driven by the common goal of matching candidates with their perfect career?
The Talent Acquisition Associate is the initial point of contact for all of our candidates. You will get to be the driving force behind our hiring efforts by working directly with Recruiters to facilitate interviews, coordinate with hiring managers across the company, and gain exposure by driving new and unique projects!
What we’ll provide:
- Ability to work with Recruiters and hiring managers in multiple departments across the firm
- Constant training and professional development
- Training on, and exposure to, a majority of roles throughout the firm.
- A positive and enthusiastic team atmosphere where you will be supported and challenged
- A platform to be heard! Creativity, process improvement, and the overall candidate experience are things we’d appreciate your insight on
You’ll be successful if you...
- Enjoy communicating with internal clients (hiring managers) and external clients (candidates)
- Maintain a team player perspective with a positive, proactive attitude and the ability to be relied upon in difficult situations
- Display exceptional organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Prioritize self development by frequently seeking feedback
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with a 50% company match
- Open and supportive team-based environment
If you want to build relationships and gain exposure across the firm, while contributing to the reason why a candidate starts/continues their career with us, this role might be for you.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER