Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm who manages portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. We are now searching for highly talented individuals to join our Finance team in our Woodside, CA (in the San Francisco Bay Area) office.
The Senior Corporate Financial Analyst is a key member of the firm’s Financial Planning and Analysis Team and is responsible for creating and maintaining financial models, forecasts and reports requiring very strong analytical and systems skills. The Senior Financial Analyst may support the most complex business units or specialized functions within the Finance organization.
- Work closely with the Group Vice President of the assigned business units to review variance and trend analysis, performance metrics, forecasting, annual planning, and ad hoc reporting
- Prepare timely and accurate reports, variance analysis and commentary as part of the monthly forecasting and management reporting process
- Drive the further development of detailed Excel financial models to project the firm’s Assets Under Management for forecasting, planning and scenario analyses
- Regularly plan and conduct highly complex analysis projects, involving thorough understanding of all financial processes and their interaction
- Leverage the department’s Business Intelligence and Reporting tool to design and create new custom reporting for enhanced decision analysis
- Responsible for timely delivery of assigned department projects and initiatives
- Drive the annual planning process including developing and updating training materials, coordinating all activities throughout the firm, and preparing effective trend analysis and reporting
- Functions as a subject matter expert and/or utilizes very broad finance expertise
- Responsible for testing financial systems and reports following system upgrades or business requirement changes
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- 4-6 years of related experience including a solid understanding of financial reporting, project management skills and a proven ability to work across functions within an organization
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills are essential
- Advanced Excel skills and Intermediate MS Access query skills required
- Prior experience using BI tools such as OutlookSoft, Hyperion or Cognos required
- Must possess high degree of professionalism, adaptability and strong customer service skills including a high level of integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- Competitive compensation
- Open and supportive team-based environment
- Generous paid time off
- Full medical benefits; dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with 50% company match
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We look forward to hearing from you!
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER