Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm who manages portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. We are now searching for highly talented individuals to join our Accounting team in our Portland Metro Area office in Camas, WA.
Fisher Investments promotes a performance-based culture with potential for lateral and vertical growth. Our highly competitive compensation plan includes complete coverage of monthly medical, dental, and vision premiums (less deductibles), generous paid time off, as well as an exceptional 50% match on 401(k) contributions up to the maximum amount allowed by the IRS.
The ideal candidate has professional full-cycle accounts payable or accounts receivable experience, is comfortable in a dynamic team-based environment, and is extremely detail oriented. This is an entry level position within the Accounting department and it offers many opportunities for professional growth.
Teams and Responsibilities:
Accounts Payable Team
• Code, review, and electronically route invoices
• Prepare cash disbursements and adjust journal entries
• Review business transactions for proper supporting documentation
• Process and match invoices to corresponding purchase orders
• Contribute to the month-end close and account reconciliations
• Assist with audit schedules and vendor inquiries
Accounts Receivable Team
• Process billings to domestic and international Private and Institutional clients on a timely and accurate basis
• Communicate with internal departments on billing issues to improve current processes
• Reconcile, research, and resolve Billing variances when they arise.
• Assist with the month-end close, identifying issues related to account delinquency and additional projects and tasks assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
We believe in providing the training needed to be successful in our entry-level roles. Accordingly, none of our entry-level jobs require the highly specialized knowledge needed for us to sponsor an H-1B visa and we therefore do not provide sponsorship for entry-level positions.
Fisher Investments is an equal opportunity employer.