As a Data Analytics and Reporting Manager you will help us discover the best way to deliver essential business information for internal teams and to our external clients. This essential role will make an immediate impact as you collaborate with our internal reporting team to build a new data mart and define our data infrastructure. This is a new team that will be the central hub for understanding, testing, analyzing and reporting data for the Fisher Investments Institutional Group (FIIG). The team will provide data for client and prospect materials as well as focus on organizing, analyzing and reporting internal data to help drive business decisions. As Team Leader, you will play a critical role in helping define and shape FIIGs data capabilities.
- Coach and develop talent on the team while driving the team’s vision, purpose and results
- Collaborate with business units and work alongside your team to succeed in the following:
- Produce data breakouts for all client and prospect data reporting
- Design and build scalable infrastructure to maintain data integrity and collect and use large amounts of data
- Create, design, maintain and implement various reports and metrics
- Oversee data, modeling and testing to find information to help shape strategy, reduce unnecessary costs and drive fact-based business decisions
- Present data, reports, findings and recommendations to FIIG and senior management
- Work closely with internal teams such as IT, Business Information Technology, Institutional Sales, Institutional Marketing and Institutional Client Services.
- Experience developing processes and leading people and initiatives toward common goals
- Experience with data stores, data architecture, data management, data modeling, data visualization, data analytics and statistical modeling
- Demonstrated ability to provide actionable insights from data and make recommendations for improved business performance
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, SQL Server
- Previous experience with data visualization tools or languages such as Visio, Tableau or VBA
- Demonstrated history of driving results, customer focus, managing complexity, dealing with ambiguity and strong verbal and written communication skills
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER