As a Consumer Learning Analyst you will use your experience conducting in-depth interviews and moderating focus groups to help us better serve our clients. You’ll be expected to clearly communicate your observations about the customer experience (CX) and what drives customer satisfaction directly with front-line employees and multiple levels of management. You will use your skills and experience to seek new and accurate understandings of our clients, former clients and prospective clients to provide perspective on business challenges and opportunities. At Fisher Investments, your insight will matter and you will expect to influence key business decisions, processes, and training—making a difference in the lives of our clients.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Talking to clients and employees, exploring what makes them tick
- Designing qualitative research
- Writing discussion guides with consumer friendly dialogue flow, follow-up prompts, and ideation
- Moderating in-depth interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- Probing deeper on how people really think and feel about a topic, not just taking what’s said at face value
- Analyzing and summarizing qualitative and quantitative dataPresenting to multiple levels of management and working directly with them to have a material impact on core business metrics such as client turnover
How you’ll grow:
- One-on-one coaching to improve your consumer learning skills
- Conducting and utilizing research within an important and growing demographic: High-Net-Worth Investors
- Building knowledge of the investment industry
What it takes to succeed:
- Ability to learn quickly and positively impact key business metrics
- Ability to gather unique insights via interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Ability to operate independently but collaboratively and own projects from design to completion
If you’re a naturally curious person, we encourage you to apply to the Consumer Learning Team.
Sound interesting? Apply now!
Fisher Investments is an equal opportunity employer.